Friday 4 November 2011

TOMOKO x 36


My latest venture makes me think of a  cross between star fish and sea cucumber. That's basically all there is to say about the matter. 

Except, I guess I could also mention that I enjoy how this particular model isn't spherical but more cylindrical (which gives it that sea cucumber-y feel). There's some fun stuff going on between those square-based pyramids and triangle-based pyramids. Truncated pyramids, I might add. Pyramidal comradery. Aahhh, geometry at it's finest.





Okay, now these last two pictures make me think of Pokémon. If you're cool you'll know which one I'm talking about. Shut up, I'm cool. I'm kind of a nerd, if you haven't noticed. I'm allowed to make Pokémon references.

More from Tomoko Fuse from Unit Origami. (36 units)

No comments:

Post a Comment