Sunday 17 July 2011

HALF SIZE


I liked my last modular project so much, I decided to do it once more but with 7.5x7.5cm paper - half the size of the first attempt. The smaller scale proved to be much more of a challenge (as one would expect) and it had me using random objects I could find to help me assemble the units together. I ended up using my painting knife to hold open some of the pieces so I could weave other pieces in. It was quite a mess.



In the end, no matter how patient and gentle I was with the paper, I couldn't get two of the flaps into their rightful pockets so they're just kind of hangin' out I guess. Other than that, it's not a bad model. The colours were a little unfortunate but it's all I had in that size. But it's a cute size, so I'm happy.




Design by Jeannine Mosley (Diagram here).

No comments:

Post a Comment